Value, Quality & Service since 1980
- Church Sound
- Nearly as important as the message itself, the sound
reproduction in a church can mean success or failure.
- In the modern world, there is really no reason why even
small churches should not have great sound.
- WRIGHT SOUND can help upgrade your church sound system
to give you the best features and control, and still keep your budget under
control as well.
- Shown here are just a few of our recent projects:
- Wellsburg Reformed Church
- This was more of an upgrade than a full installation.
The existing system consisted of 2 JBL Control 28 speakers. (8" woofer
and horn tweeter) Very nice sounding speakers, but using only 2 near the
front did not cover well in the back of the room. We simply added 2 more
matching speakers and filled out the coverage perfectly. The original amp
was a little 6 channel paging amplifier; not enough channels or power.
We installed a mixer with 10 mic inputs plus 2 music inputs, a 500 watt
power amplifier, a new wireless mic system, and brought this sweet little
church up to date for a very modest price.
- St. Gabriel Catholic Church
- One of the rare occasions when we are able to install
into new construction, this was a challenging project, due to the electricians
not doing what they were supposed to do, so we had to run speaker wire
all the way around over the ceiling and under the floor - instead of a
much shorter path. The end result was still quite effective though, using
our Directed Coverage series speakers, coverage angles matched the room
1" HF Driver
Directed Coverage Horn
- Reinbeck St John Lutheran Church
- In this case, the old existing speakers were perfectly
located, just outdated. We replaced them with new 8" 2-way speakers,
plus added 2 more speakers in the very front corners. This gave uniform
coverage over the whole room. We replaced the old Bogen paging amp from
the sixties with a mixer with 10 mic inputs plus 2 music inputs, a 900
watt power amplifier, and a new wireless mic system.
1" HF Driver