Value, Quality & Service since 1980
- Gymnasiums have unique problems and challenges:
- High noise levels
- Reverberation and echoes
- Unskilled users
- Really, we just want to understand what is being said on the microphone.
- But these days, we also want some exciting music too.
- A gym sound system must be able to handle both speech and music.
- We have done tons of gymnasiums, large and small, and we have re-done so many terrible installations, it is shocking that these schools paid premium money for the worst work I have ever seen.
- Speakers big enough to handle music
- Directivity enough to carry speech
- Control at the score table so you can adjust it
- Simple so anyone can run it
- Music input for ANY music player
- Wired microphone inputs
- Optional wireless mic for convenience
- We can help you too:
- Just give us a call and we will come evaluate your system, give you some proposals for ways to upgrade your equipment, or make repairs or adjustments right on the spot.
More about gymnasiums